1) We haven't read very many of these. Oops.
2) We've mentioned Arthur Ransome's books quite a bit here. They are special to us. (One Onion and her mother even went on this outing a couple of years ago It was just the two tour operators, their two chocolate labradors, the Onion, her mother and the whispy traces of Nancy, Peggy, Titty, John, Susan and Roger.) Well, now we can read all about the bizarre and intriguing life of Ransome himself.
3) It's 'Kirsty Murray week' at Persnickety Snark. Hooray!
Kirsty's gripping, intense and totally wonderful Vulture's Gate is out this month.
One girl - could she be the last girl alive? How could you not want to read it immediately?
4) Apart from some dubious apostrophe choices, these are awesome!
5) And finally... Are some of the books in your library hideously out of date? Join the club. Some of these are absolutely hilarious!