- It's 23 degrees in Melbourne.
- Tender Morsels. Our Margo's new novel is out in the big wide world. And we all get to talk about it at our next in-house bookclub.
- The American Library Association's Banned Books Week - celebrate the freedom to read.
- When we surveyed the house about what they were reading for our Pile Beside the Bed list, the most common response was: 'Do I have to choose just one?'
- The improvements to track changes in the new Microsoft Word.
- Footlet socks designed for the stylish low-cut shoe.
THEY DON'T STAY ON.
- Repaired boot zips that stick.
- No voicemail and a phone that won't accept calls.
- Not having the new Microsoft Word.