It's the US hardback edition. Fancy!
This puts me in mind of a word game I used to play with my US family on long road trips.
It's called Stinky Pinky* and here's how it goes:
- Think of a two-word rhyming phrase. eg 'Stinky pinky'
- Give everyone a two-word (or thereabouts) description of that phrase. eg 'Smelly finger'
- Everyone tries to guess the rhyming phrase from just the description.
- The person who guesses correctly gets to go next
- One-syllable 'stink pinks' (Description: amphibious web-diary, Answer: frog blog) are relatively easy.
- Two-syllable 'stinky pinkies' (Description: cool primate, Answer: funky monkey) are more advanced.
- But the most coveted of all is the a three-syllable 'stinkety pinkety'. (Description: ever-young vicar, Answer: peter-pan preacher-man)
Sometimes two people will come up with different but possible answers (Description: Imitation baked-good. Answer: fake cake OR faux gateau). Then you can fight about who gets to go next all the way to your destination. Good times. good times.
So, here are a few Pink stinky pinkies** for your Friday afternoon entertainment:
* If you've played it before - yay! If not, bear with us, it's not what you're probably thinking.
**We will provide answers to the Pink stinky pinkies. But not till Monday.